Sunday, July 24, 2011




Hello guys!

It's me again~ :p
wana share with u guys my joy in the snow =3
snowballs are awesome although it hurts a little...
some of my friends stripped and ran around the botanic garden with the little children playing at the play ground.LOL
It was really funny when the children actually threw snowballs on them! XDD
hmmmm...some even worst! they jumped into the freezing duck pond!the pond has duck poops!ewwww!!! too bad i wasnt there when they did it.I went back early... :L
c'mon sisters~! dont let the blog die :(

geehaa~ i posted some pictures here.there are more on fb ;)





huge SNOWBALLS!!! :DD



sick minded guys ruin my snowman =.=



our footprints


poor ducks :L



the view from my room^^



strip show :PP

TaDA!!!


with lots of love,
~nik~ <3


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com