Thursday, April 16, 2009

first


I'm waiting for sumbody to post sumthing. Then, i cant controlled myself so i wrote dis. --

Today, I'm so tired and my legs are painful..i bet the others are the same..here, i apologise for any mistakes in the competition. there must be sumthing wrong with my head which I accidentally knocked it a few days ago..hai~ I admit i'm a clumsy girl who always gets scolded by my mum. hehe..by the way,it was my first time marching in a competition..first time wearing so many clothes under the sun...first time practised for so many hours..first time got sunburn.. However, i am happy to see my darken face and the watch mark on my wrist. Cool...
I was happy to involve in dis competition...THANK YOU for letting me join it.. i think i'll be away for a long time..need to study liao..

love and peace

~lynda~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com