Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's not always a bed of roses....

It's kinda cool to have started my article with an idiom.... It made my post look more..... deep??
Haha....Like wad Encik Baharuddin had always said " Karangan anda akan menjadi lebih berat kilonya... dengan ungkapan yang menarik..."
So, this is wad i'm trying now....

Well, well, well.....
Back to the main topic....

This morning, i woke up, realising that my alarm was not ringing AGAIN!! (it always happened as i could simply swith off the alarm even in my dream.... you know?? my hands will just automatically get to my hp and "click" until the alarm sound gone disappeared for good)
I started to find my hp, trying to see whether i was going to be late o not? (although i'm always late)
Then, after searching high and low, i could not see even a sign of my hp..... Suddenly, i heard a familiar ringing sound, it's the bell i had on my hp..... Then, the next moment, i was shocked!!

What? My hp was directly under my pillow??
That meant i slept the whole night with my hp under my brain....
And my hp was sony ericson (well-known for its high radiation--- even can kill hundreds of sperms in male)....
Apparently, i told my mum bout this incident, she was like ........ you know what mommy usually do when they are scolding their children.... They started to nag!
But, this time, i am totally agreed to wad my mum said.... I'm indeed worried....
My brain cells are crying in their i know....
It might be due to psychology problem that i keep feeling headache and dizzy today...

My advice to everyone, please....please.....please.... dont ever put your phone by your side during bed time....
To Mr. B, you are worse..... Dont put it on your chest.... You want to kill your heart? Is that so??
Hmm....

* * * * * * * * * *

I've finally finished my Chinese essay writing competition.....
I had participated in the short stories section... The rule stated that we should not exceed 2000 words, but me, Jocelynn Tian, was really incredible i guess.....
When i was typing my essay, remembered that Duck ever told me that you can count the number of words through the tools on the bar at the top....
Thus, i was searching and finally, "click" again, the box came out, it wrote 1900+.....
Seemed very "chun" to you guys right??
But, pity me, i have not even entered the climaks it already reached 2000...
Next, my job was to cut down the words.... From 3000+ cut till 2007....Hokkien: Kiang (marvellous)
How did i do that? I wonder....
Me also dont know=P

In a nutshell, i've finished 1 task....
So, the next task will be 20 reports for chinese club.....
Being a secretary was like.......Very tiring, but my president was really treating me nice that she helped me to do some other tasks so as to make me concentrate on the reports only.... That was so sweet of u, my dear....

* * * * * * * * * * *

This morning, i went to school for the Jogathon organised by the school PIBG...
We are invited under chinese orchestra to just perform 1 song for the audience....
O.o Everyone seemed to have heard of the song for years?? " Once upon in China" That's how the emcee translated it just now....
It was the first song we played when we entered CO.
But, shamefully, i still cant memorise the whole song for it was really long time kept at the back column in my file.... ( more recent, front.)

The photos will be uploaded soon.... It's 1am
Guess need to sleep 1st, or else i will be damn tired tomorrow..... Orchestra followed by danceing practice.....

Promotion:
Date : 27 June 2009
地点 : Kenyalang Auditorium
时间 : 晚上6.00/6.30 (早到就可以选较好的位子)
门票 : RM6,8 and 10
主题 : 族魂晚会之黄炎再炫

Do come and support us.....=D

ZzlynlynzZ

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com