Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a special week


Today I went for the ABRSM exam. For your information, the examiner is a middle-aged women from Scotland if i have not mistaken. OMG, she's a women. I always hope dat the examiner is a guy. Well, everything went quite well actually. But I had to wait for her to have her break and serve her visitors. I'm glad the oral part was easy. :) I admit dat i'm not very talented. However, I had my god with me and I prayed . Hence, I wasnt as nervous as laz year.
When i reached home, I cannot entered my house coz dun had key. Hai~ what to do? So,I waited for mummy to come back.

After all, i hope tomorrow will be better. To all my friends, good luck in the NGO marching competition, choir competition, debate competition and BB competition..May God be with us all! :)
~lynda~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com